LARGE FORMAT DESIGN
Large format design can be the biggest way to reach your customers. THINK graphic designers love thinking big for our customers. Whether it’s a billboard, window display, Realtor sign or an advertisement that stretches the better part of a city block, our designers can sit down with you one on one and design what will best meet your large format needs.
Some examples of large format design:
- Vehicle wraps: Wrap your car or truck with your company’s graphics and use your vehicle as advertising!
- Banners: Think can print and design any size indoor/ outdoor banner.
- Window Graphics: Design artwork on your companies store front to promote specials or style.
- Scrim: Mesh scrim banner is a great way to make an ugly construction area nice by lining your fence with mesh.
- A-frames: Sidewalk A-frames can be great street promotion.
- Hanging signs: Hanging banners can accentuate interior design and promote deals or specials.
Large format design incorporates most types of signage; specifically banners, backdrops, car wraps, window vinyl, foam core on easel and billboards. Its uses can be temporary, re-usable or permanent. They include event production, real estate signs, retail signs, promotion on company vehicles, and construction site signage. No matter the use all materials are durable and weather tested. Our designers, because of their familiarity with the specific materials and uses, can offer informed suggestions to make sure what looks good on a computer screen will also look good in your application.